PM Kusum Yojana 2023 : Online Registration, Eligibility and Benefits | The Pradhan Mantri Kusum Solar Yojana is implemented by the Central Government to provide solar power to agricultural pumps that irrigate agriculture. Under this scheme, 90 percent of the cost of a solar agricultural pump is given to the general category farmer and 95 percent of the cost of a solar agricultural pump is given to the scheduled caste-tribe category farmer. Central and state governments provide financial support for it. 3, 5, and 7.5 HP solar pumps are offered under this scheme.
PM Kusum Solar Yojana Land Criteria for Pumps
- Up to 2.5 acre land holder – 3 HP pump
- 2.5 to 5 acre land holder – 5 HP pump
- If the land is more than 5 acres – 7.5 HP pump
- Application Process – Online
- Website – kusum.mahaurja.com/solar
Eligibility for this scheme
- Farmers who do not have access to conventional electricity connections.
- Farmers who have access to sustainable water sources near farms, wells, borewells, rivers/ drains.
- Farmers have not benefited from the Atal Solar Agricultural Pump Yojana and Chief Minister Solar Agricultural Pump.
PM Kusum Yojana 2023 : Online Registration Documents
- 7/12 requires entry of well or bore on it
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Bank Passbook Photo
- Passport size photograph
No objection certificate of other occupants on a bond of Rs.200 in case of shared seven-bed
More information about this scheme is available on the official website www.mnre.gov.in. Or you can also call this toll-free number 1800-180-3333 for more information.
Kusum Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Kusum Yojana|
|Launched by||By Ministry of Energy|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Objective||Providing solar irrigation pumps at subsidized rates|
|Official Website||Click Here|